Monday, January 18, 2010

A birthday wish for Johanna

To overcome the challenges of cross-platform, mailbox limits, etc, I am posting Johanna's birthday wish here. Just sing "What I like about you" along with the slides. I'll send the real version via snail mail.

Happy, happy birthday!


2 comments:

Johanna said...

Wow, Deb, that's so much fun! Where'd you come up with all the photos? I can't find my photo albums lately, they must be in a box somewhere.

I'd forgotten about some of those adventures. We always have a great time together, don't we?! I hope we'll continue to have them right on through the Golden Girls era (not that THAT is any time soon!!!).

Thanks so much. Love love love!

Unknown said...

Deb,

I'm a little late trying to view the video and it seems to have disappeared. Do I need to wait for the finished version?

Tomi